Search This Blog

Friday, June 24, 2011

Do Over!

Hello World,

It's been a minute since I last posted, but what else is new with me?! After being unemployed for the last six months I am returning to the position I held two years ago. I wrestled with the idea of possibly going back to this position before I even applied. Old jobs are like old boyfriends; didn't you breakup for a reason? But here they come wearing that cute shirt that hugs in the right places, looking like they've been going to the gym. And you start thinking that their are no good, men out there and at least you know him... you get the idea.  Anywho, so I decided to go back and give it a go despite the fact that it doesn't help my creative side.

I'm still working on Baby Bird Sweet Treats and won't be giving up on it, but MOMMA NEEDS SOME $$$$.  I published a temporary website so that I can work on my web listings. I would give you guys the web address, but it's temporary for a reason. I don't like it at all! It doesn't go with the branding I had in mind, the colors are ALL wrong. Oh, did I mention I did it myself with the help of Intuit? Yeah, so I've asked the Hubby to help me out and he will (gotta love him) once he finishes the website for his book. I'll give you a taste of that when it's release in July.

Anyway, I'll keep you up to date with my do over although the streets are already talking and saying times are tough over there.  Oy!

Smooches,

Keli
What would you do if you weren't afraid?

No comments:

Post a Comment